16 March 2012

My first day in Italy

It has been an exciting first day in Italy, with a lot of interesting encounters. I thank all of you who have tweeted about my visits and shared photos of me with the rest of the world. Below you can see my day in pictures.

At the Joint Research Centre in Ispra in the morning for the opening of the European Union Crisis Management Laboratory:







At the Università Cattolica in Milan in the afternoon speaking about the European Commission and the governance of the European Union:





I would like to thank all the colleagues at the Joint Research Centre for their warm welcome and the staff and students of the Catholic University for the very good colloquium. And also big thanks to my team for helping me to gather all the photos for this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment